|Council websites using ScoutTools technologies and web services have won multiple BSA National President's Awards For Marketing Excellence|
- Turn-Key package including website design, hosting and ScoutTools web applications
- Professionally designed website look and structure - promote your Council's marketing identity and unique individual "look and feel"
- Your site's design can accomodate virtually any style and structure.
- Each individual Council site is an independent and separate website. You are not sharing common databases or pages with other councils. All content and pages are under your council's URL.
- Websites are hosted on secure, dedicated servers fined tuned for optimum end-user response and hosted in a datacenter with backup power.
- Content and data of all websites are backed up nightly.
- Content management system that puts content control completely in the hands of the local council.
- Content editing direct from your browser – no additional software needed.
- Flexible directory/folder structure and management tools to maintain the structure and look of your website.
- User management to control access and provide an approval pipeline for content. Delegate content editing a little or a lot - You control who has access to what.
- Full access to “Common Content” provided on ScoutTools servers. Includes Scouting program information, Forms Library, Graphics Library.
- Calendaring and event promotion and management including online registration and payment.
- Full featured event calendaring stores events and related event information.
- Calendars can be filtered for various sub-groupings of activities.
- Tools for providing event promotion based on individual user profiles.
- Online event registration and payment processing for user convenience. Reduces staff time and involvement for handling event registrations.
- Multiple payment levels and timeframes are supported to allow you flexibility in defining registration parameters.
- Registration tracking tools allow staff to monitor attendance levels track participation.
- Extensive unit information aiding recruitment and helping keep leaders, parents, and Scouts informed.
- Unit information is maintained in ScoutTools database - Includes charter partners, leader and commissioner contact information, unit meeting times and locations and other information that promotes communication with units.
- Search tools allow Scouts, parents or volunteers search for units in their city or geographic area.
- Tools for managaing Council and District program deployment.
- District information including new and events and committee structures and membership.
- Commissioner management including rosters and commissioner-to-unit assigments
- Soon to include – Awards (all levels), Merit Badge Counselors, Eagle Scouts, other data
- User management features also control who has access to update each
type of data.
- Point of sale "Shopping Cart" system for event registration and sale of Council items.
- Online Payment Processing - Event registrations, Donations, other types of direct payments.
- Ability to sell council merchandise both direct from a Council Scout Shop or as an add-on to events – (example – register for an event and buy an extra t-shirt).
- MyCouncil® user membership which allows members to track registrations and purchases and allows staff to target communicate with membership base.
- Subscription email lists and electronic newsletters
- User Profiles allow segmented marketing capabilities to feed targeted information to subscribers.
- Personal preferences to collect and store council related information in
Please feel free to contact us for more information.